Subject: Re: HD register error

Re: HD register error

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 02:19:55 +0000

The Archos only runs off the batteries
The charger is ONLY connected to the batteries.
Does that make sense?

I sometimes let my unit eat itself out completely (deliberately) ...you
cannot power up until the BATTERIES have taken about 30mins of
charge. Also, when the drive is spinning CONSTANTLY (big file transfers
from USB) it eats more power than the charger supplies.