Subject: Re: default .wps and .cfg keep reloading

Re: default .wps and .cfg keep reloading

From: jb <res0at31_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 20:16:17 -0800

Thanks for your reply.

Regarding .cfg: Shouldn't the .cfg settings be the same when I boot up as when
I previously shut down? That's what it always used to do.

If not, how do I make my custom .cfg the default one that will be present on
bootup?

Regarding .wps: When I play the .wps I want, it works fine. But after I shut
down and restart another day, the default .wps is back.

This is the same problem as in another thread, "Jukebox resetting itself to
default Rockbox settings"

This happens after using the custom .cfg and .wps for many, many songs, then
shutting down.

On reboot, the default .cfg and .wps are there.

And I must say, after two weeks of behaving this way suddenly, the last time I
booted up the custom .cfg and .wps had been remembered as it used to do. So
the problem is at least somewhat intermittent.