Subject: Best NiMH Batteries, and proper use/charging information.

Best NiMH Batteries, and proper use/charging information.

From: SteamShip <steamship_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 03:39:24 -0500

This is in response to the messages about the thread below.

As far as I have been able to find after spending many hours researching
this topic, the best batteries are the Maha PowerEx 2200 mAh AA's. This
looks like a very comprehensive comparison of all the major brands, and
Powerex came out way on top.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/ACCS/BATTS/BATTS.HTM

I bought two sets of 4, and can vouch for their quality. This site has a
lot of useful information about this issue of "conditioning" NiMH
batteries. The only pain in the ass is how long it takes to discharge them
following their guidelines.

http://www.alltekpower.com/faq/index.asp?c=5