Subject: JBR FM with windows98

JBR FM with windows98

From: Glenn Ervin at Home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 09:16:03 -0600

I need some off-topic help:
Anyone here have a solution for connecting their unit to win98?
I was running WinME, and I had a hard drive failure, and I am putting things
back together, and installed win98, as for most things, I like it better
than ME.
Now the O S found the unit, and I seem to have selected the correct drivers,
but I cannot read/write from the unit, other than getting a directory
listing.
I can however take my unit to a laptop with ME, and it works fine.
Any ideas?
Thanks.