Subject: Re: default .wps and .cfg keep reloading

Re: default .wps and .cfg keep reloading

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 04:22:44 +0100

jb wrote:
> Ok, and one more bit of info: the problem is definitely intermittent. For a few
> boot ups, the .cfg and .wps were back to being remembered, then now it's back to
> forgetting them.

Cool. I wish I could find a way of doing that myself.

> Could this have something to do with how long I press the "On" button?

I dunno. Maybe.

> Could you please tell if there are default .cfg and .wps files? I could rename them
> "old" and then rename the ones I use most of the time as default.

I repeat once more:

The is no default .cfg file. The settings are stored in the RTC and in a
sector on disk.

As for the default .wps file, that file name is stored in the sector
along with the rest of the settings.

It might have to do with how you turn off the jukebox. BTW, do you have
a Player or a Recorder?

Linus