Subject: Flashing V2 Recorder - problem

Flashing V2 Recorder - problem

From: Bessie Nemec <iss88_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 17:33:53 +0000

I bought a Jukebox Recorder V2 from the recent Amazon rebate deal. I've
been following the instructions on http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/flash.html
  and haven't been able to install Rockbox into the flash memory.

Basically, when I get to the point of running the "firmware_flash.rock"
plugin, it tells me 'wrong plugin' then stops.

My V2 recorder has the following listed under
[Hardware info]:
ROM: 1.32
Mask: 0x0104
Flash: M=BF D=D6
ROM CRC: 0x222F V1

I'm thinking the problem lies in the ROM version number. Maybe the
"firmware_flash.rock" plugin doesn't expect a version number of 1.32, and
just exits. Anyone have any ideas?

Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work and
yourself. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx