Subject: Re: Viewing Files With Plugins

Re: Viewing Files With Plugins

From: Henrik Backe <backe_at_swipnet.se>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 17:49:54 +0100

"Daniel Stenberg" <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote in message
> I agree with you that we need to deal with this dilemma. I was in fact
sitting
> in front of Henrik Backe's cleanup patch and thought about committing it,
when
> this viewer-concept attacked my brain and I realized that applying his
patch
> now, only to introduce this viewer concept the next day would add more
work
> than if we fixed both at once.
>
> If we're lucky, we can persuade Henrik to implement it! ;-)

I'm not hard to persuade as long as you don't give me any deadlines.

But there are no real conflicts between my "organize" rocks patch and
this proposed concept. The only "conflict" is that I put the viewers in
.rockbox/rocks/viewers instead of in .rockbox/viewers, and thats
easily changed. Actually, moving viewers to .rockbox/viewers will
simply the code somwhat. I'll fix this tonight and resubmit the patch.

As for implementing the rest of the concept, I'm game.

.../Henrik