Rockbox mail archiveSubject: (Another) New Bookmark Release - 2004-01-10
(Another) New Bookmark Release - 2004-01-10
From: Benjamin <mailinglists_at_samuraipanda.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:29:10 -0800
This release mostly addresses the issues Björn had along with some other
changes. See below for the change log. As always, you can download the
precompiled binaries at:
and you can grab the diff at:
If you have any questions or bugs, let me know at rockbox_dev at samuraipanda
**********Changes in build 2003-01-10 *********
01. Removed hardcoded MAX_BOOKMARKS limit. There can now be an unlimited number
of bookmarks in a bookmark file. This is done because bookmarks are only
read in and displayed one at a time instead of reading in the entire file
(as before) so there is now need to worry about memory consumption. This
does not affect the "unique only" functionality of the MRB.
02. Incorporated Henrik's changes to make the code a bit more efficent.
03. Henrik cleaned up the code a bit.
04. Henrik fixed the problem where the wrong icon was displayed for bookmark
05. Removed the F3 button hijack.
06. Updated to 2004-01-10 CVS.
Received on 2004-01-11