Subject: Re: F2 Configuration

Re: F2 Configuration

From: scott <die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:39:19 -0800 (PST)

--- H C <hccebay_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> On a side note, couldn't we allow more than three
> choices on each quick-menu. What about the UP key? or
> Play/Pause?

midknight2k3 has a patch that implemts all of the buttons except for the Fs in the F2 screen, and
was all the features of the current F2 and F3 screens. i think the original idea was to make F3
available for a completely different function, but the same idea could be added to F3 also. this
patch removes the ability to hold F2, change the setting, and release back to the WPS though. the
patch can be found here:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&atid=439120&group_id=44306&aid=844852

though sourceforge seems to be down at the moment.

-scott