Subject: RLD test build

RLD test build

From: Richter Olaf (ADL) <"Richter>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 00:39:45 +0100

Hi,

A few weeks ago the special RLD test version was published by Bjoern, which worked really well for me (didn't have one single RLD's since then).
Has this code modification been introduced at some stage to the daily builds ? Unfortunately, the results of that test have not been published (or I didn't notice), so I don't know what happened with this modification.
In other words, if I flash a current daily build now, will I still be able to enjoy my AJBR without RLD's ?

Cheers,

Olaf