Subject: Re: Cold weather issues?

Re: Cold weather issues?

From: Rob Bauer <rbauer_at_tekro.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:22:38 -0500

Soundman,

Its been a few days since I last seen the error so I don't remember the
exact wording, but when mine bombs out, it usually bombs out in 1 of two
ways:

1. hard drive keeps trying to spin up, pauses, and then tries again
2. Get an error saying ATA: -1 (I think thats the word)

If you get #2, you can press ON and it should take you to a debug
display. I usually end up holding down the ON botton to make sure the
drive boots up and it usually just goes right to debug. From there,
you'll see a line towards the bottom showing the battery voltatge. You
may have to play with it to get it to go...

Rob

--
Rob Bauer
Tekro, LLC - Web & Computer Consulting