Subject: RE: button?

RE: button?

From: Touillaud Nicolas <Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:44:18 +0100

I tried to see with my brocken models (an old ericson and a very very old
siemens) but the design of the circuit puzzle me for the moment, I have
imagined the keypad was easier to isolate...
Well, not anybody have broken cell phones anyway, maybe cheap calculators
with less complicated design ? I fear the problem is the same, but I'll
check when I have the time.

Nicolas