Subject: Most Recent Bookmarks limit

Most Recent Bookmarks limit

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:31:47 -0800

One of the things I pulled out of the bookmark code was the MAX_BOOKMARK check
when adding bookmarks to a bmark file. While this is fine for any given
bookmark file, it becomes a problem with the Most Resent Bookmark (MRB) list.
 Essentially with the code as it it now, the MRB will continue to get bigger
and bigger as all bookmarks will be added to it. This kind of defeats the
"Most Recent" part of the feature. I added back the check for MAX_BOOKMARKS,
but only for the MRB. Normal bookmark files can be of any length still. The
MRB will be limited to 10.

I submitted a patch at:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=877947&group_id=44306&atid=439120

Ben