Subject: Re: JukeBox in the car

Re: JukeBox in the car

From: SteamShip <steamship_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:28:37 -0500

Just out of curiosity Glenn, why do you want to go to all that trouble when
you will get the same FM quality sound using the $30 broadcasting module
that I mentioned? I have enjoyed being able to take it with me in anyone's
car. Maybe you have a high quality multi-component car system, but my
experience traveling in most cars where you need to hear sirens and other
outside noise, leads me to the conclusion that it would be hard to get
significantly better sound while on the road.