Subject: HELP! Corrupt folder...

HELP! Corrupt folder...

From: kranium256 <kranium256_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 08:22:28 +0000 (GMT)

please could you help me!

i was transferring files to my archos recorder 20 ..
but then my computer hang .. and so i just plugged the
usb cable out without safely removing it...

and since then the folder i was transferring to comes
as corrupt when i see it in the computer. i cant
delete and i cant even defrag anymore as it gives an
error about this.

but somehow ... i can still view this folder in the
archos (not the computer) ... i have renamed it also
without a problem. but when i play the files in that
folder ... they play for 2 seconds or so ... skip and
all that .. and finally end up playing all the files
in the root drive (this is all my voice recordings)
... but in the wps there still is the id3 tags of that
file i played initially ...

basically that folder is screwed up ... is there
anything i can do to get those music files ... or even
delete it so i can do a defrag of that harddrive ?

kranium256...

=====

                          ..::kranium256::..

Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com