Subject: Re: Daily build process broken?

Re: Daily build process broken?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:11:30 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Mark Bright wrote:

> I notice the Recent CVS activity shows 3 entries for the 18th Jan.
>
> Checking the Daily build page shows no Source tarball for the 19th, and none
> of the 3 fixes for the 18th are listed in in the Changelog For the 20th.
>
> Are these fixes actually in the daily build for the 20th?

The build of jan 20 has everything committed so far, so yes, that includes all
changes.

The sourceforge CVS is growing even worse, since even the developers with
commit access have had problems accessing it the last couple of days. This
also made the CVS builds, the changelogs etc fail to appear properly.

Sourceforge simply is too big for its own good and the quality of their
services are descending. I say we're this ---> <---- close from moving the CVS
from sourceforge to a different location to improve productivity.