Subject: RE: easy howto for video converting

RE: easy howto for video converting

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:51:04 +0100 (MET)

> > I wrote a simple tutorial here a while ago:
>
> Thanks for this, I converted it to a web page on the Rockbox site:

It's lacking a description of the halftone command line options. It is
important to set the correct source framerate, you may also want to play with the
gamma value and brightness window for best results.

When encoding still images, use (currently) max. 33 frames, so the player
loops it from memory.

Jörg

Bis 31.1.: TopMail + Digicam für nur 29 EUR http://www.gmx.net/topmail