Subject: Re: easy howto for video converting

Re: easy howto for video converting

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:13:04 +0100 (MET)

> thanks for your howto, I have tried it, I think it has worked but I
> can't test it now cause my Jukebox is in after sell service. I have just
> a question, How to modifies options like Gamma, fps... ??

Try "halftone" on the command line without any parameters. It will tell you
what it can do.

The fps are not really to be modified, just slightly adjusted. The goal is
to make this match the fps you get from the video player, so you have
realistic playback speed.

The video player does it as fast as possible, trying to achieve the internal
LCD scan rate, but falls a bit short behind this.

Jörg

Bis 31.1.: TopMail + Digicam für nur 29 EUR http://www.gmx.net/topmail