Subject: Re: Difficulties loading .cfg files

Re: Difficulties loading .cfg files

From: kurzhaarrocker <phil_at_carangg.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:16:57 +0100

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 02:55:31 -0800 (PST), c s <rb_dev_at_yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Plugin Browser and Recording are already at the root.

Not really. Although there is a menu entry "recording" the new menu
structure has placed "start recording" one level deeper - which is the
most important function for users who actually use recording. That
makes starting recordings even worse for me.
But nevertheless I think that the menu structure should be organized
systematically even if that means that some of the most important
functions can't be accessed comfortably. That is the job of the key
assignment. As soon as I can use F2 as a record key I don't care about
where the recording functionality is hidden within the menu. The same
applies to the plugin browser. People who use it often will put it
into their user menu, others won't.

Phil