Subject: Any luck with the A-B repeat patch?

Any luck with the A-B repeat patch?

From: Shervin Riahi <shervin_riahi_at_dfci.harvard.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:12:10 -0500

Hi everyone, I have been toying around with the A-B patch (submitted ay the end of last August), and over the months have attempted to incorporate it into Rockbox. I'm not sure whether I'm missing the big picture, but I just can't get it to compile at all. I just was wondering whether anyone else has been successful in using the patch...for all I know, my compiling environment may be nonfunctional to begin with!

Thanks!

-Sherv