Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Re: Logging
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:55:42 +0100
Björn Stenberg schrieb:
> Dario Carluccio wrote:
>>a year ago or so, there has been a patch, which created a logfile.
> As far as I remember, this feature was test code. I don't see what purpose it would serve in mainline Rockbox.
I really like this feature! It's part of all my personal builds. I wrote
a perl script that generates a bunch of playlists from the log:
- recently played tracks: last day/ week/ month/ etc.
- most frequently played tracks: top 10/ top 50/ ...
- never played tracks
- most played artists charts
- most played by genre
- by daytime: midnight mix/ morning mix/ ...
- by month/season/year: september mix/ summer mix/ ...
please give the patch a second thought
Received on 2004-01-22