Subject: Re: Logging

Re: Logging

From: Dario Carluccio <rockbox_list_at_carluccio.de>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:52:31 +0100

Hello Peter, Hello Rockboxers,

> I really like this feature! It's part of all my personal builds.
Are your personal builds for a 8MB Recorder?
If yes, is it possible, that you send me one of this builds?

> - recently played tracks: last day/ week/ month/ etc.
> - most frequently played tracks: top 10/ top 50/ ...
> - never played tracks
> - most played artists charts
> - most played by genre
> - by daytime: midnight mix/ morning mix/ ...
> - by month/season/year: september mix/ summer mix/ ...

Exactly this are the Things, that would be very interesting for me.
It could document the use of the Jukebox and to find the files I never
hear. So I could gain more space for real needed files.

bye
   Dario

--
NO SIG