Subject: Re[2]: Logging

Re[2]: Logging

From: Uwe Freese <mail_at_uwe-freese.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:35:22 +0100

Hello Dario,

Dario Carluccio wrote on Friday, January 23, 2004, 1:24:51 AM:

DC> Hello Uwe, Hello Björn, Hello Rockboxers,

>> Things that should be changed [...]

>> (1) [...] it sould make only one entry.
>> (2) And there should be a menu entry "Logging On/Off", of course.

DC> Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, please.

DC> So bad, that I'm not familiar with programming in C, so I can't do
DC> this. But it would be very nice, if you would do this.

If I find the time, I'll add (1) this evening and update the patch
on my website.

DC> What can I do, to motivate you?

Convince Björn that the patch should be integrated into the CVS
version. ;)

Can you write Delhi or Visual Basic? Then write a Windows App that
creates the playlists you talked about. That would make logging useful
for many people! I can give you the source code of my old "Demo App"
in Delphi if you want.

Bye, Uwe.