Subject: Re: rockbox exe install

Re: rockbox exe install

From: lee donaghy <lee295012_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:21:39 +0000 (GMT)

 --- Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se> wrote: > lee
donaghy wrote:
> > i've finished making the installers for the other
> versions.
> >
> > was their anything else you would like changed
> Björn?
>
> That looks great. If you send me the script I'll
> look into auto-generating these files for the daily
> builds.
>
> --
> Björn

http://www.ghostpilot.co.uk/rockbox_exe/Rockbox_nsi.zip

you need to place english.nsi into this directory.
C:\Program Files\NSIS\Contrib\Modern UI\Language files

i couldn't think how to override the "you must agree"
text so ended up commenting it out in english.nsi.

=====
Lee Donaghy
Great Yarmouth, UK
lee295012_at_yahoo.com