Subject: recording error...what happened

recording error...what happened

From: Frank Incensed <frankincensed_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 00:01:33 -0500

Im using rockbox 2.0 on archos jukebox recorder 20. I had my first record
error today, while recording a important lecture. When attempting to play it
back using winamp, the 25 minute recording slid thru in about 30 seconds, &
skipped around with large flucuating bit rates, there was no sound
whatsoever. When I opened the file with my editing program, there were no
sound waves on the recording. Any thoughts on what may have caused this? I
was using the archos stero mic, line in, and had never had any problems
prior to this evening. Battery level was about half
Thanks

Find high-speed ‘net deals — comparison-shop your local providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com