Subject: new batts rock!

new batts rock!

From: Fox <fox_at_woozle.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 00:27:48 -0500

I bought the sayno 2300 batts from greenbatteries. I used a kodak quick
charger that i use to charge 1700mah kodak ni-mh batts. i then stuck the
batts in a 4aa battery holder and used a 25watt 25 ohm power resistor to
discharge them. did this about 4 times to condition the batteries and make
sure they werent gonna blow inside my recorder. they got only marginally
warm and never anywhere near hot. putting them in my recorder and playing
for a while shows nearly 16 hrs playback on a full charge. im happy. next,
the ram mod :)

-foxxz