Subject: RE: Survey: how fast is your display?

RE: Survey: how fast is your display?

From: Andreas Stemmer <groovingandi_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 00:26:40 +0100

Directly after startup, I measured something around 68.1 Hz, slowly
decreasing with rising temperature. After one hour of charging and constant
disc access, it went down to around 64.2 Hz.

I noticed a very slight shadow of the status bar (battery symbol etc.)
during the test. Do you have any clue what the reason for this could be?
Directly after starting the plugin, the screen was completely blank, the
shadows appeared with the flickering of your test frames.

Andreas