Subject: Re: Queue functions (was Re: file menu)

Re: Queue functions (was Re: file menu)

From: Jean Boullier <jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 00:48:15 +0100

The Queue function is the natural way of using a jukebox, a real big
Jukebox I mean. And although we all use playlists most of the time
probably, there are occasions where the Queue way is very convenient,
e.g. in parties.

By the way Hardeep, are you addressing the 3 Queue items of the Playlist
submenu in particular, or all items of this sybmenu?

If it is really the true Queue functions what does your reference to the
playlist editor mean? Do you imply that if we do not want to keep the
inserted files in the list we can use the Insert functions and then go
cleaning with the editor? If so is this your view of ergonomy or ease of
use? 8-)

Last question, what is the problem with having both the Queue functions
AND the playlist editor? Are the Queue functions costing so much in the
module?

Cheers. Jean.

--
Jean Boullier - Rouen - Normandie - France