Subject: JBR20 not charging

JBR20 not charging

From: Peyre Pellissier <pellissp_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 03:47:14 +0000

hello,

first of all, let me congratulate all of you for the great efforts and
consequent results
with the archos products.

out of the blue, I've been experiencing the following problem:

my JBR20(not flashed, ATA history version) won't charge anymore using the
wall adapter.
If I use externally charged batteries all is good, but something in the
charging mechanism seems
to be broken.

The adapter puts out current, as expected (14-15V unloaded), the batteries
won't charge however...
Has anyone experienced a similar problem? fixed it?

Thanks in advance

Pete

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca