Subject: Re: Queue functions (was Re: file menu)

Re: Queue functions (was Re: file menu)

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:02:18 +0100

Hardeep Sidhu wrote:
> Any reason you use queue instead of insert?

Because the queued tracks are deleted from the playlist after they have
been played?

I too think the number of playlist options are overwhelming, especially
since the "insertion list" isn't very well explained in the manual.
Maybe an illustration is needed here.

Personally, I would probably only need "insert next" and "insert last".
I'm not sure "insert" is the best description for the function though.
Maybe "play next" and "play last" is better? I don't know.

Linus