Subject: settings.h and windows headers don't like each other

settings.h and windows headers don't like each other

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:55:21 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

since I gave the plugins access to the settings, the Win32 simulator is
broken.

In settings.h, we define the following:
enum optiontype { INT, BOOL };

These IDs conflict with the typedefs in the windows header. "plugin.c" needs
the windows headers for the DLL loading, and now also the settings
definition, that's where both collides.
Any specific suggestions how to resolve that? I would just rename the enum
values (in several files), but maybe there's a smarter way.

Thanks,
Jörg

--
+++ Mailpower für Multimedia-Begeisterte: http://www.gmx.net/topmail +++
250 MB Mailbox, 1 GB Online-Festplatte, 100 FreeSMS. Jetzt kostenlos testen!