Subject: Re: settings.h and windows headers don't like each other

Re: settings.h and windows headers don't like each other

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:41:15 +0100 (MET)

> You can "#define BOOL win32_BOOL" and "#define INT win32_INT" just
> before including windows.h in plugin-win32.h. It's kludgy but so are
> many things in the win32 simulator. =)

Yes, that indeed works. I didn't really try to understand why. Defining it
again isn't what I expect to resolve a situation with already two conflicting
definitions?
Let's see if this works with MSVC, too.

Thanks,
Jörg

--
+++ Mailpower für Multimedia-Begeisterte: http://www.gmx.net/topmail +++
250 MB Mailbox, 1 GB Online-Festplatte, 100 FreeSMS. Jetzt kostenlos testen!