Subject: Re: MP3-Cutter for CUE-Files?

Re: MP3-Cutter for CUE-Files?

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:00:20 +0100

Andre Roessel wrote:
> I treid that, but itīs not freeware.

 From the mp3cut-1.10 README file:

"COPYRIGHT AND LICENCE

This programs is Copyright 2003, 2004, Squirrel Consultancy.

it under the terms of the Perl Artistic License or the GNU General
Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version."

I think it's almost as free as it gets, except for the GNU "viral
effect". I don't know about the Perl Artistic License though.

And Johan would know, as he is the one who wrote it. :-)

Linus