Subject: AW: Editing files recorded on AJBR20

AW: Editing files recorded on AJBR20

From: perterm <perterm_at_vce.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:26:17 +0100

> Von: Karl Tinsley
>
> I had hoped to be able to cut/trim the 2-3 hour long recordings
> into smaller, single song files using SoundForge or Cakewalk Pyro.

Have a look at mp3directcut ( http://www.rz.uni-frankfurt.de/~pesch/ ). I
use it frequently for splitting.
When I find time again I will continue working on the split editor plugin /
triggered recording. I too make band rehearsals. Since I implemented a
simple trigger in my custom build of rockbox I rarely had to split anything
at all any more. With the split editor plug in I can split those few files
quite efficiently with rockbox, too. If you are interested in that rockbox
build I can put it online somewhere. It's not complete though and has a few
flaws which I will fix when I find time - maybe in March / April.

Phil