Subject: RE: Newbie basic operation Questions

RE: Newbie basic operation Questions

From: Stu Engelke <engineer_at_nycradio.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:38:19 -0500

Thanks, not sure exactly what you mean by on+play.

On then play or on and play at the same time or on being like a shift key
then play.
Any how, none of those combinations seemed to accomplish what I was
expecting: making the total number of playlist entries on the WPS screen =
the total number of mp3's in the directory tree.
Recursively was on btw.

I created a playlist and it got all the files and if I play that it seems
to work ok.
Be nice if a song was removed from the playlist after it played so It can't
be played twice before all of them are played.

thanks
Stu

At 05:29 PM 2/25/2004 +0100, you wrote:

>Welcome aboard !
>If you want to play all your mp3, you'll have to on+play the root folder.
>Depending on your settings about recursive playing (I don't remember where
>it is..) the system will either:
>-play recursivly all files (what you want)
>-play only root level
>-ask you what to do
>
>As for "flagging" a mp3, I suggest using a bookmark (F1->play->play in the
>current menu organisation iirc) but i'm not sure how it works without a
>playlist (never used it that way and my box is away...)
>
>Nicolas

Stuart Engelke
WMCA WWDJ NY
201-298-2108