Subject: Re: flash trouble

Re: flash trouble

From: Yann Gensollen <yann.gensollen_at_atosorigin.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:34:28 +0100

then how precisely can i do that, is there a procedure with pictures on the
net?

This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are strictly
confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the
intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action in
reliance of this transmission. If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify us by return and delete the same. The views expressed
in this electronic transmission do not necessarily reflect those of Atos
Origin or any of its subsidiary companies. Although the sender endeavours to
maintain a computer virus free network, the sender does not warrant that
this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages
resulting from any virus transmitted. Thank You.