Subject: Re: Playing single tracks from playlist?

Re: Playing single tracks from playlist?

From: Hardeep Sidhu <hardeeps_at_pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:34:28 -0800

Anselm Lingnau wrote:

>One feature that would be very handy would be the ability to play any single
>track from a playlist and then stop. As far as I can tell this involves two
>alterations to the code:

It's a workaround but one way you can already do this is by browsing to
the track you want to play and pressing ON+PLAY->Playlist->Insert (you
should stop whatever is playing first). This creates and starts a new
dynamic playlist consisting only of the track you selected.

>- The possibility to display a playlist without actually starting to play the
>first track. Right now if one enters a playlist from the file browser the box
>immediately starts playing the first track, which I suppose is what you want

This feature is available in the daily builds. Browse to your playlist
and select ON+PLAY->Playlist->View.

-Hardeep