Subject: Re: Feature freeze for 2.2

Re: Feature freeze for 2.2

From: Glenn Ervin at Home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 18:47:15 -0600

Although I said that the only contribution to the manual, that I could make,
is about requesting it being put into txt format on the web site, I can also
offer my input on going over the manual from a newbie standpoint, to offer
suggestions on making it more user friendly to the beginner.
For whatever that is worth.
Glenn.