Subject: RE: Another possible candidate for expansion of Rockbox?

RE: Another possible candidate for expansion of Rockbox?

From: Fred Maxwell <rockbox_at_anti-spam.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 23:11:05 -0500

Bio Hazard wrote:

> i DO feel sorry for the people who buy ipods

I don't. I'm no Apple fan, but an iPod is art, both in industrial design as
well as human interface. It's sleek, elegant, and completely intuitive.

Don't get me wrong; the Archos is a spectacular deal for the modest amount
it costs, but comparing an Archos to an iPod is like comparing a Chevy
Cavalier to a Ferrari 360 Modena. Both will get you to work and the Chevy
is the better choice for most people, but I don't think that the average
Chevy Cavalier driver should feel sorry for the Ferrari owner.

Regards,
  Fred Maxwell