Subject: Re: ATA field test (Was Re: File system corruption)

Re: ATA field test (Was Re: File system corruption)

From: Jens Arnold <arnold-j_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 10:50:05 +0100

Hello Andre

On 06.03.2004, you wrote:

>> 3. Start your box _and_ ROLO into "ajbrec-test.ajz". If you

> There I get an error complaining about wrong filesize. (Size
> is 182818)

This is strange, as the file with size 182818 is the one for the
Recorder v1. This is just the one I could really test, as I
happen to have a Recorder v1. It works perfectly for me. Is your
box really a Recorder v1? (See
http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/devicechart.html) Did you flash it?
What Version of Rockbox did you run when you wanted to ROLO the
test build?

Regards, Jens