Subject: Re: Feature freeze for 2.2

Re: Feature freeze for 2.2

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:04:17 +0100 (MET)

Just one remark:

Currently, we have the "Create directory" option in the main menu. Is it
supposed to stay there? It's the 8th entry, so it introduces scrolling for the
standard fonts. Plus, most people would rarely use it, I had the impression
this was just a first shot, not the correct place.

After 2.2, we may think about a "file manager" plugin, to offload such from
the firmware?

Jörg