Subject: Re: ATA field test (Was Re: File system corruption)

Re: ATA field test (Was Re: File system corruption)

From: Jens Arnold <arnold-j_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 12:17:04 +0100

Hello Trent,

> I am one of the users that has been experiencing file
> corruption. However, the test results show ok here. Results
> follow:

> S0: ok 2.30s / ok 2.60s
> S1: ok 2.07s / ok 2.33s
> S2: ok 1.88s / ok 1.94s
> S3: ok 1.83s / ok 1.94s

Hm, this is really strange. I would really have been happy to
see "Error" for the higher modes with your box, since this would
show that there is a "speed barrier" with some disk/hardware
combinations.
However I will prepare a new test version which will check a few
more things. Stay tuned.

Regards, Jens