Subject: Re: Remote control

Re: Remote control

From: George Styles <george_at_ripnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:28:07 -0000

It does work with rockbox, but frankly the remote control is a pile of crap.

It is cheaply made, requires 2 expensive lithium cells to run on. Mine only
lasted a few weeks before the wires started to come away, and it stopped
working.

Its kind of amazing that the same people who made the Jukebox made this pile
of ****