Subject: Equalising "Problem"

Equalising "Problem"

From: Jeroen Verbeeck <verbeeck_jeroen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:22:44 +0000

Hi,
Well, I just received my Behringer UB802 mixing board with the mail.
I use it to power my mic's and mix in other things, but I have a problem.
On the board, I set all the knobs so it sounds good, tough headphones and
monitors it sounds good.
An when I record it with my archos Jukebox Recorder, it still sounds good
when plugging my headphones into the recorder. This is probably cose the
sound isn't equalised by the archos when recording.

The problem occurs when I play the recorded file, becose the sound will get
equalised by the preset in the archos (but also on the pc and my stereo cose
they all have an equaliser)
How can I undo this, how do I make it sound like when the sound was recorded
?