Subject: Re: Hello

Re: Hello

From: Eric Linenberg <elinenbe_at_umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:53:10 -0500

Yes. Actually the way it currently works (thanks to Jörg) is both
boot images are stored in your flash.

------------------------------------
| archos | |
| firmware | rockbox |
| | |

by default it boots to rockbox, and when you re-flash it will only
overwrite the rockbox part, but if you hold down F1, you can always
boot to the archos firmware.

And, you can always go back and re-flash the whole flash as the archos
firmware.

-eric