Subject: Re: Video Converter GUI out

Re: Video Converter GUI out

From: John Wunder <john.wunder02_at_stjohns.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:34:01 -0500

Input frame rate should be whatever the AVI file is. Output frame rate
should be customized to your Rockbox. There's a plugin out there
somewhere to test it, but I forgot the web address. Maybe someone else
knows(Jorg)? If not, I'll e-mail it or something.

For me, my frame rate with an unflashable Recorder 15 is that it varies by
about 1 FPS from 68ish as the video plays. Either way I get snow.