Subject: RE: "Make" stopped working

RE: "Make" stopped working

From: Mark Bright <mark_at_redbreva.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:40:13 -0000

Well, I have never touched the makefile - it's a complete mystery to me, so
I don't think it's that

I just deleted the entire home\Rockbox folder, reextracted the tar-ball and
the tools, and it's working again now!
One day I will understand computers, but possibly not in this lifetime.....!
Thanks anyway

Mark