Subject: Talking directories

Talking directories

From: Karl Tinsley <karltinsly_at_msn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:57:10 -0700

Hello awesome Rockboxers,

I've only been paying half-attention to discussions about talkbox, but now
that I've experienced talking menus, I realize that I would really like my
rockbox to read directory names to me when I'm driving.

I've been searching through messages, but can't seem to find the info I'm
looking for on this, so I'll just have to ask: Is talkbox finished? Where
can I get it, or get a version to try out while it's being finished? Thanks.

Karl Tinsley