Subject: HELP! My songs cut out early and start late..

HELP! My songs cut out early and start late..

From: d bean <dbeanrockbox_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:11:11 -0700

I flashed to the newest daily build (3/23) to test and see if my
difficulties with my silent songs were fixed. It still happens every once
in a while. How it happens is that a song goes silent 45 - 30 seconds
before the end of the song. Sometimes the song after that is completely
silent, then the song after that plays normally. Other times a song goes
silent 45 - 30 seconds before the end of the song and then the next song
plays normally. Any other Ideas? THanks

       - dbean