Subject: Re: Video converter...one more version

Re: Video converter...one more version

From: John Wunder <john.wunder02_at_stjohns.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:58:49 -0500

Uh, are you sure? They all work fine for me, and I'm pretty sure for
other people.
Try downloading it again, I guess...all the "Browse" buttons should open
either a
"File Save" dialog(for output file) or a "File Open" dialog, for
everything else.
I didn't change anything even close to the buttons in the new version, so
they SHOULD
work. I hope.

John